The personal data linked to this website respect the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, the LOPDGDD 3/2018 and other legislation and regulations in force on data protection.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
TAX ID: B36136489
Address: Carretera 552, A Guarda-Tui,,, Km 55 – 100, 36760 O Rosal (Pontevedra) Spain
What is the purpose and legitimacy with which we process your personal data?
Manage and respond to requests for information, questions, queries, suggestions or complaints submitted through the contact forms provided on the website. We may process your data for this purpose because we have a legitimate interest in serving the communications necessary to carry out our business.
How long will we store your data?
Your data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the stated purposes and/or until you request their deletion.
To whom will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties. The data necessary for the proper provision of the services contracted to them will be communicated to our data processors.
Will data be transferred to third countries?
No International Data Transfers will be made.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
– Access: the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing your personal data, to know what it is, what it is used for, how long it will be stored, the origin of the data and whether it has been or will be communicated to a third party.
– Rectification: the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and the completion of incomplete personal data.
– Deletion: the right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inadequate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
– Opposition: the right to object, in certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or to request that the processing be stopped.
– Limitation of Processing: the right to request, in the legally established circumstances, that your data not be processed beyond the mere conservation of the same.
– Portability: the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to be able to transmit it to another data controller, whenever technically possible.
Where can you exercise your rights?
The exercise of rights must be made in writing to Carretera 552, A Guarda- Tui, Km 55,100, 36760, O Rosal (Pontevedra) or by e-mail to email@example.com. Likewise, we make available to you models for its exercise that you can obtain at the address or through the e-mail address indicated above. For more information: www.aepd.es.
Do you have the right to file a complaint with the Control Authority?
In case your rights have not been respected, you can file a complaint by writing to the Spanish Data Protection Agency located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid or use the electronic site: https://sedeagpd.gob. In both cases, you must accompany the pertinent documentation.